Thursday, January 17, 2008

Chronicle of Higher Education

On-Campus Access to the Chronicle

UM faculty and students now have full access to The Chronicle of Higher Education through The Chronicle's website. To access The Chronicle on campus go to and you should be recognized as a UM patron.

Off-Campus Access

To access The Chronicle from off campus, do a journal title search for "chronicle of higher education" in the Library's Catalog or go here. To get full access to The Chronicle's website, click on the "Single Journals" link, and you will be asked for your UMID.

If you have any trouble with on or off-campus access, please contact us.

No comments: